- Creating synergy of actions through
collaborative approaches to enhance social cohesion and develop robust linkages
between stakeholders to pursue shared objectives
- Increasing CSO capacity to perform dynamic
competent functions in their roles as independent development actors with a constructive relationship with the state.
- Providing research based support to policy
makers to formulate adaptation policies and programs that are contextualized in time and place.
- Promoting advocacy, raise awareness, build
capacity and provide free flow of information on all issues related to climate change.
- Providing inputs that help policy makers
shift nations’ spatial time scale to temporal planning and policy horizons.