Volunteering is one of the most rewarding things you can do. Through volunteering with CSCCC you can
- Gain confidence. Volunteering will help you to gain confidence by giving you the chance to try something new and build a real sense of achievement.
- Make a difference. Volunteering will give a chance to have a real and valuable positive affect on people, communities, and society in general.
- Meet people. Volunteering will assist you in networking with people.
- Learn new skills. Volunteering will help you learn new skills, gain experience and sometimes even qualifications.
- Take on a challenge. Through volunteering, you will challenge yourself to try something different, achieve personal goals, practice using your skills and discover hidden talents.