International Non-Governmental Organizations (INGOs)
In compliance with the legal requirement as sign in MoU with the government of Pakistan.
National Civil Society Organizations
- Registered under the relevant regulatory authority.
- Large with average annual financial receipts (income/grants/donations etc.) of more than 10 million for the last 3 years
- Medium CSOs with average annual financial receipts (income/grants/donations etc.) of 5 to 10 million for the last 3 years between
- Small with average annual financial receipts (income/grants/donations etc.) of between 3 to 5 million for the last 3 years
Registered/certified by PEMRA/APNS/APP etc.
Registered/certified by Chamber of Commerce
Registered with Higher Education Commission (HEC)
- With skills/expertise that can support the vision & mission of CSCCC
- A valid CNIC (for Pakistani citizens) or other legal documents (for foreigners)
- Students enrolled in college or university with an interest in Environment or related sciences and/or the thematic areas supported by CSCCC
- A valid CNIC (for Pakistani citizens) or other legal documents (for foreigners).
Procedure for application
- Submit Partnership application form with a covering letter
- Copies of most recent annual report and financial statements (For INGOs and CSOs).
- Other material specified in the application form
Note: Requirements for CSCCC’s partnership may be revised from time to time
Partnership Term and Renewal or Withdrawal of Partnership
- The partnership term is for one year from the date of registration.
- Partnership fee is non-refundable.
- Any partner organization, institution, individual may withdraw from the partnership of the CSCCC at any time by informing the Secretariat.
- Any organization which is determined as having provided false or misleading information to the CSCCC to obtain partnership may have their partnership terminated.
- Any organization which acts in such a way as to bring the CSCCC into disrepute or deliberately makes false accusations against the coalition or other partner organizations may have their partnership terminated.
- Partners has no Voting rights
CSCCC Partnership Benefits
- Partnerships means connecting to a community of climate practitioners and build relationship on Climate Change.
- Planned opportunities for networking with other CSCCC partners
- Professional development opportunities for development practitioners
- Access to CSCCC programs and materials, with the opportunity to co-brand materials with CSCCC and other participating organizations.
- Opportunityfor networking and expanding outreach.
- Opportunities for partners to participate Policy Dialogues on Climate Change.
- Co-create policy and become partner in monitoring and tracking on Climate Change
- Shape Climate related policies at national, sub-national and International level.
- Become part of a platform to convey placed based and people centric approach
- Your business/organization information and logo display on the CSCCC website.
- Access to the Resource Center at CSCCC Secretariat for easy connection to Climate Change knowledge hub.